Naguère baptisé "Alice & Lily", le blogue s'élargit pour inclure les deux parents et la famille au complet!
Welcome to our family blog!
17 avril 2012
Berlin
I did not take many pictures in Berlin. Most of the time I walked around wide eyed finding my way around this vast and intriguing city. Here are a few views that I did happen to capture.
This is what I imagine to be a soviet monument with ideal scenes of children and animals in bucolic life.
This is an Italian artist that I met at Tachless. I bought 1 square mm of his land/installation for 5 euros. I bought it in Flor's name so that when she goes to berlin (as I am sure she will) she will have a home thought perhaps not the most useful sort.
Tachless - a famous graffiti plastered artists squat. It is a bit strange when a squat makes it's way onto the tourist maps though and inside are many tiered looking artists with picture snapping tourists streaming by.
S'abonner à :
Publier des commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Publier un commentaire